Sky Sports Spanish football pundit Guillem Balague is tipping Quique Sanchez Flores to be a success at Vicarage Road. Watford have confirmed the appointment of the former Valencia and Benfica boss on a two-year contract and Balague believes him to be the perfect fit for the club as they prepare to return to the Premier League after an eight-year absence. Flores guided Atletico Madrid to the Europa League title in 2010 with a win over Fulham in the final. After several years coaching in the United Arab Emirates, the 50-year-old returned to Spain earlier this year to take charge of former club Getafe, before resigning after less than two months in charge. Balague told Sky Sports News HQ: "He's a well-prepared, experienced coach who speaks good English and has been abroad already at Benfica and in the Middle East. He generally likes good football and maximises what he has got at his disposal. "Unlike other coaches who maybe come to the Premier League unprepared, Sanchez Flores has been thinking about this for a long while. That's why when things didn't go well at Getafe (he left in February) he said 'Well, I'd better go and keep preparing myself for this opportunity' and now it has come it and he's already looking forward to it of course.
Divock Origi to return to Liverpool and says Reds should win title
"It's always nice to play with good players. The important thing is that I work hard and then I think everything will be okay." Origi made 33 appearances last season and scored eight goals for Lille, including a hat-trick in a league game against Stade Rennes in March. He is expected to win his 14th cap for Belgium in a friendly against France in Bordeaux this weekend.
I know you shouldn't judge before a balls kicked but I watched this guy on a number of occasions last season and he was absolute dross. obviously Liverpool see something we don't or maybe that world cup goal as they say cost 10 million on its own. I agree with the guy above I think he will flop, I can usually judge quite well on signings and Ive hardly been wrong yet so ill keep at it. if the rumors for kovacic are true then yes that will be a good signing for where we are as a team right now. Im glad mike marsh has gone not enough exp for me, we need an exp'd coach to help out as well as guide Rodgers when he gets tactics wrong. Still we need a good striker in my opinion as danny ings is not enough learn of our mistakes. the defence needs shoring up as well because lovren hasn't cut the mustard and sakho looks too vulnerable in possession. We need a RB as manquillo is never seen and glen is leaving. I can see a very busy summer from us hopefully we get it done efficiently and quick
Divock Origi will return to Anfield next season and the 20-year-old is desperate to make his mark on Merseyside. Liverpool signed Origi from Lille for £10m last summer before sending the striker back to the French side on loan. He told Sky Sports News HQ: "I think Liverpool is a wonderful club that deserves to be at the top and to be honest with the players they have, with the quality they have, then they should be finishing at the top of the league. "I'm very happy to be going there. Brendan Rodgers is a very good coach and he has proved that, so it will be very exciting to work with a world-class coach. "Most of all it is important to be at a good club where people believe in you and where you feel good and at Liverpool I had a really good feeling and they have experience of working with young players.

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder